WTS AMT 25/22 Lightning

HKBJJ

Ammo prices moving the direction they are makes firing a machine gun a costly endeavor...turning dollars into decibels doesn’t have to be at a high exchange rate though...I’m offering for sale my AMT 25/22 Lightning converted by John Norrell...the gun will come with 3 or more GSG 110 rnd drums (I can only locate 3 at the moment, but I’m pretty sure there are another couple hiding somewhere in my attic)...the suppressor and bipod in the photos are NOT included...this is a registered receiver mg, not a registered trigger pack...it’s a solid gun (stainless steel)...clean with good ammo she runs like a sewing machine...inspection/test fire are available by appointment...the gun is currently on a form 4 with me here in Glasgow Ky...price is $18k...acceptable forms of payment are cash in person, cashiers check, personal check, USPS money orders (payment must clear prior to filing transfer)...50/50 payment is acceptable to get it onto a form 3 with my dealer with the second half due prior to e-filing to your dealer, and a forfeiture of 50% of the first half should you change your mind/be unable to make the second payment...thanks for looking and I hope that we all have a great new year!

-Patchez Childers (HKBJJ)

1364C5DD-2473-462D-8BE3-B7C110F0C111.jpeg

B8A63565-4188-4584-9694-AF77A08EBA5D.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...