SWD M11/9 with original box + 2 stage can

YourCoWorker

Hello Everyone,

I am selling my M11/9.  I purchased it from Clyde Armory about 8 years ago; it was NIB at that point.  It's just as it came to me, with the addition of a Lage safety; the original safety is included.  It's in really nice shape I took great care of it and it is in, and always was in perfect working condition.  I ran it for a while with a Lage upper, then a 10" upper, then with a side cocker and CF-W tungsten bolt, which is fantastic (not included).  Just gave it a detailed cleaning and installed a new buffer for the pictures.  No surprises.  I'd be glad to text you specific pictures; send me a message at 7-7-0-6-one-seven-1-two-nine-1.  I'm also available, of course, to talk on the phone.   I've done a few other NFA trades in the past three years, so I have a complete knowledge of the process - sold a Group/Vector UZI, an M10/9, M10/45, a couple M11/9, and some SBRs; some here, some locally.

I have an original two stage can for this; I believe it was unfired when I bought it and only ran a few mags thru it before I started using a tri-lug system with an AAC Tirant 45 can.  I removed the front cap and the original wipe system and replaced all of that with a system that allowed me to change out the wipes easily.  This is a very early can, which has the original foam covers; later cans had the nomex cover.

I'll cover the first stamp, for the gun, and first stamp for the can, to your dealer as well as Registered USPS (lock and key) to your dealer.  If you want to inspect it in person, that is encouraged.

I'm asking $8,500 for the gun/box/accessories and the can;  come back at me if this is not the market rate and I'll be glad to look at your links or documentation for negotiation.  I'm not interested in any trades at this time.   I do have several desirable accessories that I can discuss selling with the buyer - Rare Ares Armament under-folding stock, CF-W tungsten bolt, Practical Solutions Grey Ghost side cocking upper, 10" M16 style upper, dozens of steel shockwave 30 and 50 round magazines, small parts and whatnot.

Thanks for looking, Jeff

IMG_E4475.JPG

IMG_E4476.JPG

IMG_E4478.JPG

IMG_E4479.JPG

IMG_E4480.JPG

IMG_E4481.JPG

IMG_E4482.JPG

Edited by YourCoWorker
Corrected shipping details
  • Like 1

I believe I have a committed buyer for the gun/can/some accessories at this point and a list of 3 folks on standby for the remaining accessories.  If any of this falls thru, I'll contact the wait list and then modify this ad or post another. Thanks everyone for the interest. 

• Like 1

At this point, I have (13) 30 round Shockwave Zmags, an ultra rare Ares Armament underfolding stock, a pistol grip thread on barrel extension, and some smalls, like the Lage gas block for inside the receiver and the little metal gas blocker that screws on under the rear sight on the outside of the receiver, and a Lage sear.