WTB: Threaded barrel for Beretta 92FS 9mm

SteveS0302

Did you try Jarvis?

I think Ayoob said, the rifling in a 6" Jarvis will match velocity with an 8.85 MP5 barrel with same load. If true,  not such a benefit for staying subsonic.  Naked though,  those are nice numbers for a sidearm. His was Magnaported like a hunting revolver,  the effect of a comp without the presence of one, is another thing that interests me.

I'm trying to find out the thinnest G10 grips available, from the half dozen or so makers 

Sir, thanks for the reply.  

Yes, I looked at Jarvis: lots of options / high quality / but also a very high end price

I was hoping to find a "full sized" factory threaded barrel at a "more reasonable" price but they just seem to be in the "out of stock" category everywhere that I look.

Gunbroker has LOTS of "compact" threaded barrels but no "full size" variants.

Silencerco had a variant but they are "out of stock" so I have taken to calling random gun dealers who handle suppressors and mounts and I ask if they have any barrels in stock (i.e., not listed on their websites) but that has not yet proved useful.

I will just keep on looking and maybe some kind soul on this board will find an extra one sitting on their parts bench.....

Happy New Year!

• 1 month later...