E-file inventory missing items and error fixing???

USBP29

I went to do a FORM 3 in E-File and when i went to select the firearms in my drop down list, the Manufacturers information was missing so when I went to submit the form it was blank.

As I was double checking my online inventory, I noticed two of my machine guns were not even listed which will prevent me from using E-File.  Has anyone else encountered this and how did you correct the problem. I spoke to two different ATF employees yesterday, neither of which had a clue and I am less than confident they will be of any help fixing this.

10 minutes ago, SVA said:

You will have to send the approved form (3) to you that you have to the nfa branch by mail, fax or email or attach a pdf of it to the e-file email address and they will add it so you will be able to select it to transfer out.

Do you have the specific E-file email address?  I sent PDF's to NFA@ATF.GOV yesterday.

Thanks

Its the eforms@atf.gov email I will have to log in to be sure but its in the efile system or submit it as a question and load the forms showing its in your inventory. Im guessing they are backlogged, I havent gotten a reply back from my question I sent a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, USBP29 said:

Has anyone else encountered this and how did you correct the problem. I spoke to two different ATF employees yesterday, neither of which had a clue and I am less than confident they will be of any help fixing this.

just email them the form 3 at the nfa addres, they will update it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely backed up..  My eForm  3 which should take a day or less (typically) took over a week. I would imagine that fixing something would also be effected the say way.

For a MG they were fixing on the registry (it was listed as a different person owning it even though he had the tax stamp approval... it took a long time and constant calling  to get status updates until it got done.