St. Augustine Gunworks Mini9 / Cobray M11-380 $7500 delivered

Rex Tyson

This is a pretty neat little gun. It is a Cobray (I would assume a flat bought from the auction?) that was finished and registered by St. Augustine Gun Works. They built basically a M11-380 and installed a 9mm barrel to make a very compact weapon. I have never seen or heard of them before. This gun has serial number 1005 E, possibly the fifth gun built? An M11/380 upper would mount right on this frame.  I had the frame cerakoted to freshen it up as it had some discoloration. Comes as pictured with three Zytel magazines. I got this from the original owner that bought it new in 1985. I have included pictures of a couple of handwritten items that include some instructions and "advertisement". 

This gun is owned by me in KY and will transfer out on a form 3 to your FFL.  $7,500.00  delivered. Contact me at rext269@aol.com or 859-361-9444.

Thanks for looking!

Rex Tyson

Kentucky Firearms

IMG_8001.jpg

IMG_7999.jpg

IMG_7997.jpg

IMG_7996.jpg

IMG_7995.jpg

IMG_7994.jpg

IMG_8003.jpg

IMG_8002.jpg

8 hours ago, tangouniform said:

That would've cost $895.59 new in 2020 dollars. 

Pretty neat little gun.

Crazy to think about those 1985 dollars isn’t it?  I remember being at knob creek probably around that time or not long after I guess and a guy next to LMO corner had every flavor of MAC standing up, not laying down, the length of that row!! I don’t remember any of them over about $500!