Inquiry as to RDIAS pricing

HK416D

Trying to find updated RDIAS pricing.  

Found this on the below site.  Looks like the last entry was in May 2020.  And price is roughly 37K??

Assume it is for Steel RDIAS and that aluminum RDIAS would be priced slightly lower.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  

http://www.machinegunpriceguide.com/html/sears_0.html

3 hours ago, taylorwso said:

If you really want to know, post a wtb/wts. That will get a you a true value.

That chart has been on the high side, but with the panic who knows

Thanks.    Re the chart prices, I sometimes think the prices paid are on the high side.    And then on some days I feel that the prices paid are on the low side.  

For the former, I assume the economy has tanked since May so people are gonna be paying less for all things NFA.  Especially registered machine guns (as defined by the BATG).   

For the latter reason being I was desperate for one back in 2012.   And the pricing back then was supposed to be $17K, but I couldn’t find a single person to buy it from at that price.   

Or if they willing to sell at that $17K price, M60joe said they looked pretty bad (when I sent him the pictures and asked him for his advice) and recommended I walk/wait.  I ended up paying $22K from a Miami dealer with a good reputation and a pristine looking RDIAS, but clearly I paid a premium.  

I don’t think I paid a $5K premium over the “correct” $17K price as the condition was excellent.  

Plus I emailed the price I paid, but I don’t think anybody updated my one $22K data point to that chart.  

Anyhows, I’ll keep researching.   Thanks a bunch.