WTB: M16 conversion or Colt SP1

TheOtherOfficer

I am looking at buying either a Colt SP1 or an M16 conversion. I would prefer a PAWS but I am not going to be picky since I have a limited budget to work with at this time. I would like to buy my first machine gun and have been saving up for awhile so if you have anything for sale let me know as long as it’s not overly expensive. If you have anything under $20k for sale please let me know I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time and I am excited at the prospect of joining the machine gun community.

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2020 at 0:12 AM, TheOtherOfficer said:

I am looking at buying either a Colt SP1 or an M16 conversion. I would prefer a PAWS but I am not going to be picky since I have a limited budget to work with at this time. I would like to buy my first machine gun and have been saving up for awhile so if you have anything for sale let me know as long as it’s not overly expensive. If you have anything under $20k for sale please let me know I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time and I am excited at the prospect of joining the machine gun community.

Why an SP1? A semi auto?