baker72

WTS Barrett M82 ,SEI M14x2 La France M14 K AK, Zastava, mossberg M44,Johnson 1941,Bren kits, Swedish K kit, sten kit

1 post in this topic

Please dont post questions In this thread,  plz pm me with any question or offers or photo requests

Will ship to you’re FFL

I will need a copy of your FFLs FFL or the ffl number to look up on the atf website.

I ship via usps insured the ffl must receive firearms  from a private person ( non FFL ) please make sure they will before posting you will take it etc

Im in the SF Bay Area, east bay , I’m willing to travel up to and hour ish in any direction to meet you at your FFL if I’m commiefornia, I will ship most items on buyers dime

I work full time so please be patient when asking for info or photos I will respond ASAP

First, I will take it via pm takes the item.

I’m really looking cash as I’m raising funds for a purchase but Im open to offers and trades ie rifle plus cash combos I don’t need any AR or ak rifles

Things I’m willing to trade towards

03A4 sniper rifle real or clone  either Army or Usmc

M40A1 A3 A4 clones with out scope is fine

M24 sniper with scope

Pre 64 model 70 Winchester in 3006

M1 garand 

semi Tommy gun 1927A1

Remington 6 digit 700 short action receiver or complete rifle

this ad is crossed listed so if you really want it a I will take it get it the rifle or kit

Barrett M82 in 416 Barrett lightly used no scope complete with Barrett pelican case, this gun is a beast you won’t be sorry owning and shooting it comes with some rounds I think Iv e got about 15 or so

$7,990.00 obo plus shipping

CAI Ak47 milled receiver , polish ak comes with sling and 10 rd mag 7.62x39 this gun runs like a top or it runs like a ak , a very reliable firearm That I’ve aphid zero issues with.

$1199.00 obo plus shipping

Zastava M72 on NDS receiver no mag 7.62x39 .

$1,599.00 obo plus shipping

Mossberg M44 us property 22LR gun is in very good condition complete with rear sight original box,  includes magazine , and the plastic grip is not cracked. A very nice example.

$989.00

ok bare with me on the M14 rifles , all three are for sale though the minute one sells I’m pulling the other two, reluctant sale and I don't want to part all three.

M14 SEI old school Mesa forged marked , receiver is double lugged , this work was done by Ron smith and his dad a long time ago ,this gun has had the full sei treatment barrel is sei m118 numbered to the receiver sei op rod from sights to gas system  etc etc she sits in a McMillan stock and is glass bedded, the rifle doesn’t include a scope . I sent this back to sei last year for a new sei barrel  plus a lot of other work like trigger this is about as far as you can go with the m14

$7989.00 obo plus shipping

M14 sei newer receiver forged tempe , navy sage stock again a crazy horse set up as above with sei barrel gas system trigger job op rod etc vortex FH , she is a great shooting gun. very accurate comes with ten round mag

$6999.00

M14 K la france  in a Mcmillian custom stock , this gun is rather rare you can see Ron smith shooting her on you tube , Gun just went to sei and Ron  a fully rebuilt, her , she is a keeper but I’m risking the sale so to raise the funds I need , Aron really went the extra mile for me on this gun and built the brake I wanted From scratch , I spent a lot of time talking with Ron about this rifle. He did me right that’s for sure I shot her Friday. For the first time, since i got her back and I’m super happy but I need the funds

$7999.00 obo plus shipping

Johnson 1941 rifle this rifle has a danish replacement barrel , the top part of the rear sight is a repo other than that the gun is perfect the receiver hasn’t been molested it shows all the original machining marks with crisp edges in other words no one has ever taken a buffer wheel to this receiver as so many Johnson had done to them , the rear stock had been sportrized and it has been replaced with an original WW2 stock , I’m not sure I want to sell this gun I had plan to keep it forever so I’m firm on the price.

$6,999.00

Kits for sale

Bren 303 kits this set has two touch cut receivers two saw cut the saw cut are Lithgow from Australia aka MA these are very rare indeed , enough parts to build two guns maybe three , the kits also include a L4 kit 308 with a 308 barrel, welding and machining is required to build a semi auto rifles , two transit chests one is Bren gun the other is for the Bren guns predecessor Czechoslovak ZGB 33  or vk26 super hard to find transit chest come with 2 small chests of 12 mags  plus a couple of lose mags 

$4,995.00 obo no shipping on this one too heavy  or I will put it on a pallet strap it down if you organize a shipping company to pick it up

Swedish K 9mm , includes the complete cut kit and new tube with semi parts and instructions. 5 coffin mags and one 32 rd Mag sort of a rare kit as it has selector for semi to full most k where full , comes with mags 

$3,495.00 obo plus shipping

Sten gun cut kit and semi auto parts and instructions

$1,495.00 obo plus shipping

Edited by baker72