WTS ,Aug A3 , SEI M14 Mesa ,SEI M14 Tempe,La France M14 K , Zastava M72 RPK , Johnson 1941,

baker72

Please dont post questions In this thread,  plz pm me with any question or offers or photo requests

Will ship to you’re FFL

I will need a copy of your FFLs FFL or the ffl number to look up on the atf website.

I ship via usps insured the ffl must receive firearms  from a private person ( non FFL ) please make sure they will before posting you will take it etc

Im in the SF Bay Area, east bay , I’m willing to travel up to and hour ish in any direction to meet you at your FFL if I’m commiefornia, I will ship most items on buyers dime

I work full time so please be patient when asking for info or photos I will respond ASAP

First, I will take it via pm takes the item.

this ad is crossed listed

A3 M1 Aug comes it’s 10 pmags 18” Aug barrel 3x aug scope and spare rail ,cmag aug tower , to adopter your cmag to Aug , car mount plastic for Aug .

$3895.00 plus shipping 

ok bare with me on the M14 rifles , all three are for sale though the minute one sells I’m pulling the other two, reluctant sale and I don't want to part all three.
M14 SEI old school Mesa forged marked , receiver is double lugged , this work was done by Ron smith and his dad a long time ago ,this gun has had the full sei treatment barrel is sei m118 numbered to the receiver sei op rod from sights to gas system  etc etc she sits in a McMillan stock and is glass bedded, the rifle doesn’t include a scope . I sent this back to sei last year for a new sei barrel  plus a lot of other work like trigger this is about as far as you can go with the m14
$6,899.00 plus shipping

M14 sei newer receiver forged tempe , navy sage stock again a crazy horse set up as above with sei barrel gas system trigger job op rod etc vortex FH fixed 10 rd mag top feed, she is a great shooting gun. very accurate comes with ten round mag
$6296.00 plus shipping 

M14 K la france  in a Mcmillian custom stock , this gun is rather rare you can see Ron smith shooting her on you tube , Gun just went to sei and Ron  a fully rebuilt, her , she is a keeper but I’m risking the sale so to raise the funds I need , Aron really went the extra mile for me on this gun and built the brake I wanted From scratch , I spent a lot of time talking with Ron about this rifle. He did me right that’s for sure I shot her Friday. For the first time, since i got her back and I’m super happy but I need the funds

$6,495.00 plus shipping

Edited by baker72
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 9:21 AM, BRMCII said:

Interested in ZB chest.  Consider selling it separately?

I would but not for cash it would take items that I really need like 10x M3A Ultra Leopoldo scope the correct leupold Mk12 scope. M24 scope , or correct scope for the mk13 ,M40 A1 stock , M40 A3 stock , c series Remington 700 short action , Remington 700 long action in 300 win mag . Fair trade value cash can be added by me or the buyer depending on the value of said item for trade