HK Site Alternative

AGG

On 11/23/2020 at 7:12 AM, Got Uzi said:

Registered and when I get my PayPal fixed I plan to be a paying member 

Thank you for joining and supporting the site.

Just take a look at the Reference section--- you won't find that anywhere else--- and items are still being added:

https://www.hkproshop.com/forums/index.php?forums/reference-data-image-section.11/

Tony

• Like 1

I registered but I’m getting an error message on the email confirmation. Oops something went wrong. I’m on my iPad instead of my desk top because I’m out of town but I don’t think that should matter. I will attempt again on Saturday when I get back home.

Jim

Update: not sure what I did but email confirmation complete. It’s great having an alternative to HKPro. After 20-years I’m still treated like a red headed step child from mods & management.

Edited by Side Arm Sams

12 hours ago, Side Arm Sams said:

I registered but I’m getting an error message on the email confirmation. Oops something went wrong. I’m on my iPad instead of my desk top because I’m out of town but I don’t think that should matter. I will attempt again on Saturday when I get back home.

Jim

Update: not sure what I did but email confirmation complete. It’s great having an alternative to HKPro. After 20-years I’m still treated like a red headed step child from mods & management.

You're in.

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, David Albert said:

I joined this evening, and started two threads, and replied to another one.  Good luck with the new forum!  Hopefully its personality will prove different than the other one devoted to HK's...

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Glad to have you on board.

Thanks for your contributions.

Our site is more relaxed, has some of the most knowledgeable on HK, and is not monitored with a heavy hand.

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...