Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tricky9914

WTS: Pre-86 Sample MG34 "SPF"

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Please note: This is a Pre-86 Dealer sample and therefore only eligible for dealers to purchase. If you are not a class 3/SOT, then you cannot own this.

No law letter required. You can keep this if you give up your license.

For sale is a "fair" condition Pre-86 MG34 8mm general purpose machine gun. Overall condition is "ok" with finish loss in certain areas. All parts appear to be matching other than the top cover and buffer/stock extension. Bi-pod is WWII original and non-adjustable. Barrel is also WWII original but does have corrosion on the exterior and fits tight inside the booster area (toward the front of the barrel). This has been test fired on 3 separate belts. The first belt had 3 jams, the 2nd belt had one jam and the third belt ran all 50 rounds with no jams... I chalked that up as inconsistencies in the belts we were using. Ammo tested was PPU 8mm.

If you need any additional information or photos, please feel free to contact me. We will provide a picture of the form 3 it is currently on, only as the final step in closing the deal (i.e. if you tell us, "I'll take it pending proof of paperwork", we will send you a photo of the form to complete the sale). We are a class 3 dealer located in Westfield, IN. I will leave my contact information at the bottom. If you are local, you are free to stop by our store for an in-person inspection.

Price: SPF + shipping OBO. Payment is due in full to begin paperwork. No 50/50 payments.

We will submit the transfer form 3 within 48 business hours from receipt of payment.

Thanks for looking,

Chris - Marksman Shooting Sports, LLC (cwing@marksmanshooting.com) 317-804-8713 or 317-506-0580.

Edited by tricky9914

Posted (edited)

Here is a link to a thread a customer of mine started on "Indiana Gun Owners" forum (ingo). He took these photos with a high-quality camera and poster them for other forum members to see:

http://ingunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/397409-how-i-spent-my-lunch.html

If you need any other photos, I have several I have personally taken. Just let me know.

Edited by tricky9914