flgunguy

Looking for South Florida MG gunsmith

6 posts in this topic

I have a Sten MKII with the suppressor that has the integral barrel, and the parkerizing is so thick on the threading that I cannot screw it in all the way to get a secure fit. 

Anyone know a gunsmith in South Florida who can help with either the threads, or adjusting the inside of the suppressor tube to push the barrel down into the trunnion?

58 minutes ago, flgunguy said:

I have a Sten MKII with the suppressor that has the integral barrel, and the parkerizing is so thick on the threading that I cannot screw it in all the way to get a secure fit. 

Anyone know a gunsmith in South Florida who can help with either the threads, or adjusting the inside of the suppressor tube to push the barrel down into the trunnion?

Maybe Don Quinnell of Don's Gun Shop in Fort Meyers?

KristopherH

I'll 2nd the motion for Don Quinnell. He did a hell of a job getting my Valmet M78 brought back up to snuff. It is like new.

Don's Gunshop

3112-3 Palm Avenue

Fort Myers, FL 33901

239-334-6779

Unfortunately he is 2.5 hours away, I was hoping to drive to someone to drop it off instead of ship. But if he is that good maybe it is worth shipping. Still will wait for some local recommendations. 

Try Andy @ KGB Armament In Pompano Beach. 

Jim

Thank you that is very close I will give him a call.