WTS: Rock Island Armory M60 Machinegun

Gary Reisenwitz

I am brokering the sale of a Rock Island Armory M60 Machinegun in Alabama.  It appears unfired.  I am the dealer who transferred the gun to the current non-licensee owner in 2012 and he has never fired it.  Machinegun is currently on a Form 4 with a non-SOT license holder in Alabama, but I will be generating the paperwork and managing the transfer as an agent for the seller.  I'm a known FFL/SOT dealer in this community and you can check me out on other boards under my username: gary1978.  My name is Gary Reisenwitz.  Pics are attached, and I have additional detail pics - to include hi-res.  Asking price is $60K.  Please let me know if you are interested or require additional information.. Sale is for the Machinegun only.  The seller has some spare parts (barrels, bolts, etc.), but those sales would be negotiated separately. 

Receiver Left Side.JPG

Left Side View.JPG

Right Side View - 2.JPG

Top View.JPG

Edited by Gary Reisenwitz
Typo
  • Like 1

Thanks for the edit tip.  I looked for it originally and since it wasn't easy to see, I wasn't sure there was one.  As far as there being two of these for sale - not from this owner.  And I assisted with his purchase originally and the previous owner only had this one. But before him -who knows?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Price has been lowered to $55K.  There are quite a few spare parts and accessories that may be purchased with this gun at a considerable saving below current market prices.  The seller is not interested in selling the parts and accessories until after the M60 is sold, or they are included within a negotiated "package" price.