WTS: Mini-gun, Browning 1919, 1928 colt, HK21

johnsonlmg41

Mounts: MG3 setups with HK21 adapters (can separate)

Schwarzlose tripod...minty  $2200

Ammo  5.45x39 Hornady steel case for your ak74  several cases:  market pricing

Yugo 8mm several cases:  market pricing

PM or direct email  johnsonlmg41@yahoospam.com   take out spam after yahoo to reach me.

Parts.  Lahti  #1 cleaning kit, mostly complete, some small parts missing, overall nice condition   $900

Books   Gas trap Garand  rare, long out of print collector grade.  If you can't own one it's still a great read!   $150

Added

Colt spare tool chest silver stripe on end original paint.  Probably not Argentine.  Some of the partitions need to be re-glued since they are loose in the box, but everything appears to be there.  Not in any reference books.  RARE  $1200   Can add a repro BMG parts leather funnel for $200

Minigun rotor.  cut and electron beam welded by Estes Adams GE manufactured 100% functional  $5000

Minigun rotor.  torched original GE.  Runs as shown with bolts without a trip.  Can be filled and cleaned up to work with original bolts.  A fixer upper, but with a few hours and a park job would look like new.  $4000

Minigun safety complete....the only way to truly make the gun safe.  Selling the one with the "used" paint.  Shown disassembled and this one was used (bullet fragments inside and they all stay inside!)  As many know when you load a mini by manually inserting a belt and rotating the barrels by hand, 1/6 of a revolution too far and the gun fires.  When you're setting a gunship up at an LZ or hanger overestimating rotation is not an option.  Pretty scary at the range too!!   Seen it happen.   Don't be "that guy" at the range.  Original USGI.  I use them as doorstops/conversation piece at the shop.  $1800

IMG_8286.JPG

IMG_8619.JPG

IMG_8620.JPG

IMG_8626.JPG

IMG_8721.JPG

IMG_8723.JPG

Edited by johnsonlmg41
updated

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Both M2HB .50 cal.  Left one was home made with an izzy tripod cradle/ large pintle socket.  Right one is most of an M3AA tripod (missing original cradle) that fits into an M3 tripod.  Both of those are sold, but the Izzy .30/.50 cradle is still for sale, since the buyer only wanted the tripod.  I suppose it would be around $500

The two MG3 lafettes on the left with HK21/23 adapters are still available as well as the Schwarzlose tripod and the M74 tripod.   All the rest pictured are sold. 

Amazing people will pay 3K or more for the 1917a1 tripod, but not a few bucks more for a 90% nicer tripod in the aluminum, recoil absorbing M74?  Once you have an M74, you'll never move another 1917a1 again?  2x faster setup, a fraction of the weight, and easier to store, not to mention the rarity.  Course I'm no marketing major?

• 8 months later...

Is the M74 tripod still available and complete, and if so, what are you asking?

Sorry if you already answered this but I didn’t see it in the previous posts.

Either way thanks for the cool pix, mounts are often overlooked but are as important as the gun if you want to hit anything!

The only tripods left are the MG3 with HK21 adapters and the Schwarzlose.   Items that are priced are still available.  I agree, certain mounts are exceptional and often difficult if not impossible to find at times.  I've bought certain mounts before I've bought the guns that fit them.