MG34 bolt components source?

roys101

Might want to consider that assembling a complete bolt from mixed parts might not get you a great bolt assembly.  Mis-matched bolt carrier and bolt head, and all the other parts might not get you a good functioning bolt assembly. 

That said, yes I'd try BRP for piece parts.  

All that, and the fact it's cheaper and easier to just buy a complete bolt rather than assembling a stripped one.  I can't imagine how long it would take to gather up all the parts and when you're done find out it doesn't work and you now have to troubleshoot which ones were out of spec or have to hand fit some of the replacement parts?   The odds of pulling a brand new MG34 out of a crate today, and it working flawlessly is less than 50%

Brian @ BRPGuns
Bowman Arms (I bought a stripped MG34 top cover from him last month.. but I had to contact him asking about it)

I would just email different sellers just to see if they have the parts you want. That's why I did and got lucky to find a stripped top cover.