WTS: Ruger AC-556F -SOLD

A Ros

WTS: my Ruger AC-556 F. 13” barrel , folder stock, full stock, and SCAR stock (currently on gun) not much use, AND, comes with a spare bolt(hard to find) AND, for a few extra   $$, will come with a Ciener .22 Conversion . $12,500 Of course has 3 shot burst, and factory mags. SCAR stock is fantastic and allows all kinds of additions to gun, ie. Grip pod, sighting systems, collapsible stock, ect... transferable on form 4 in Fla

Edited by A Ros
Reduced price

On 11/5/2020 at 9:28 PM, A Ros said:

WTS: my Ruger AC-556 F. 13” barrel , folder stock, full stock, and SCAR stock (currently on gun) not much use, AND, comes with a spare bolt(hard to find) AND, for a few extra   $$, will come with a Ciener .22 Conversion . $12,500 Of course has 3 shot burst, and factory mags. SCAR stock is fantastic and allows all kinds of additions to gun, ie. Grip pod, sighting systems, collapsible stock, ect... transferable on form 4 in Fla

I didn’t install it. I sent my rifle up to Andy Clyde who did it for me because I couldn’t figure it out. (I’m not mechanical) . Love the stock. Only way to shoot an ac-556!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2020 at 9:28 PM, A Ros said:

I didn’t install it. I sent my rifle up to Andy Clyde who did it for me because I couldn’t figure it out. (I’m not mechanical) . Love the stock. Only way to shoot an ac-556!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...