Mini Uzi for Sale - Pre May Dealer Sample - $9.8K

lonniejt

Pre May Dealer Sample Mini Uzi, with DeSantis Mini Uzi Shoulder Rig and 3 25 Round Magazines for sale.  This is in my e-file Form 3 Inventory, so transfer will be very quickly accomplished.  This weapon is also called a "Keeper" among FFL Dealers with SOT; therefore, if you are looking for a transferable one, this ain't it.  I have not had it all that long and have put maybe three magazines down range.  It is in very good to excellent shape, considering the age of her.  It is not perfect, so there is some wear that you can see in the pics, specifically the top cover, and some small scratches here and there.  No Dents.  This one is not a conversion; it is an Action Arms IMI Import, and comes with the compensated barrel.  I have made several pics, but if you need a specific angle, then just let me know; however, I will admit that I am not the best camera man.  Solid little gun and a great runner too.  $9800 shipped, or if in the Huntsville Alabama area, you can demo her or pick up once the online Form 3 is approved.  If interested, send me a PM and I will give you my email address and my Cell Phone number, if you don't already have it.  Thanks, LJ of CFE

MUzi_1.jpg

MUzi1A.jpg

MUzi1B.jpg

MUzi2.jpg

MUzi3.jpg

MUzi4.jpg