This election is about the survival of the 2nd Amendment.

There are other fronts that makes this election important. Being strong against China, Biden lies and illegal activity, etc.

I really hope everyone voted for Trump.. From the polls it is not looking good.. but lost of this info could be skewed.  I hope the skewing will cause people on the left to be too lazy to vote.  ;)

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6207890069001/#sp=show-clips

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alito-mail-in-ballots-pennsylvania

You don't see much with MSM covering the big false win of "their guy", but there are things going on and this week will be interesting for sure......even though it will be suppressed.  After all the winner has been picked for at least 6 months and the polls can't be wrong?  Can they?  I apologize upfront if this is too political or conspiratorial for the board.  The last couple times when Obama won I was disappointed, but the math and lousy candidates the republicans put up all were statistically credible.  83% voter turnout in Milwaukee is statistically impossible.

On 11/8/2020 at 5:52 AM, johnsonlmg41 said:

Congratulations Donald J. Trump for winning the required number of legal votes to win Pennsylvania and Wisconsin!  And thank you Justice Alito for recognizing it!

Keep up the fight,  remember more than   70 million people voted for Trump, 

Half of the electorate that occupies 75% of the acreage of this Country...

Most of who are armed. 

• 1 month later...

The 2nd Amendment has been raped more than once.  There is nothing in it specifying what "Arms" it say's the right to bear Arms shall not be infringed (Period). It doesn't say Muskets, it doesn't say pistols, it doesn't say machine guns, or Artillery, it say's ARMS.  Definition of Arms "

noun

1. 1.
    weapons and ammunition; armaments.

Also, the "Government" requirement of registration violates the 2nd.  Licenses are a violation.