R.L.

Had enough yet France??

18 posts in this topic

How many of your citizens have to die at the hands of filthy moslem terrorists because of your sissy soy boy prime minister Macron? Are you understanding the reality of inviting moslems into your country yet?? No??

There is no such thing as "moderate" islam.

ALL moslems are potential terrorists.

No Western country should allow the further migration of this terrorist vermin into their countries.

Certainly we should exclude this terrorist trash from continuing to enter the USA.

EVERY SINGLE country that has taken in this sub-human filth as refugees, has suffered from their fanaticism, and total lack of respect.

Moslems don't appreciate Western kindness, . Quite the contrary they see it as Western "WEAKNESS", and have absolutely no respect for the host country or it's citizens.

They laugh at your weakness, will rape and kill your daughters and sons...and probably your goats too.

As a result of this misguided, totally retarded liberal gesture, your citizens will continue to die at the hands of 3rd world moslem trash terrorists.

But hey...it's France.

Original home of cheese eating surrender monkeys.

You bought it, now enjoy it.

R.L.

from the "boonies" of Maine.

First off it's  Muslims!

Second ,  I'm glad you've moved North  closer to Freedom, 

It's a Cold World after all. 

It is a shame  that our first  Capital has been abandoned by  it's  founders.  I  myself was born  there.  But , learned nearly 35 years ago... it was time to "Move "

I think you missed my subtle point. I won't show a shred of respect by spelling or capitalizing the spelling of this pedophile cult correctly. They are disgusting filth by any other name or spelling for me. 

I spent a lot of time in the M.E. in my 30's working and chasing a beautiful Maronite Christian girl in the suburbs of Beirut, Lebanon. I was there right after the Marine barracks were bombed, flew back home after that and then went back again for the 1990 war.

I also lived in Cyprus for while so I'm pretty familiar with their archaic, non-human like behavior. Not to be trusted...ever.

Eastern moors and customs are 100% incompatible with Western ways. The written word in their own toilet paper rag, specifically preaches world domination by any means necessary, including KILLING ALL non-believers.

Absolutely zero tolerance for other genuine religions.

Thanks on the grats for the move.

Yes Virginia is done, over as we knew it. Richmond was always a Demorat stronghold, but the suburbs and rural votes were able offset the demorats for many years.

With the recent influx of liberals from NY, N.J., Conn, Mass, RI and the rest of the Northern libtard states, seeking Gov for life jobs, the demographics of Northern Va have turned upside down pretty much, turning the whole electorate blue.

What was once a traditional conservative, Patriotic southern state, cradle of the civil war, home to many American Confederate hero's, the states culture and rich history have been flushed down the toilet with this influx of liberal trash along with Soros cash. Who would ever have guessed this would happen.

I spent 52 years in Va and enjoyed it until the black faced, KKK asshat took over. That was it for us. This was a political maneuver paid for by Soros and company. Absolutely deliberate and has destroyed Va. The new gun laws there are beyond belief. You might as well be in N.J!

It left us no choice if we wanted to live free. So far Maine has given us that freedom. Much like Va in the past, the rural areas of Maine are for Trump, the closer you get to Bangor, Portland, Augusta...the more demorat mental defects there are.

Funny, because in my 20's I had a lot of friends that moved to Montana. Bozeman I believe. Montana was my dream move that never happened. According to these friends, it seems a lot of other people got that same idea and moved there too. Not sure what it's like there today.

Cheers,

R.L.

5 hours ago, R.L. said:

Funny, because in my 20's I had a lot of friends that moved to Montana. Bozeman I believe. Montana was my dream move that never happened. According to these friends, it seems a lot of other people got that same idea and moved there too. Not sure what it's like there today.

The answer is...it depends on where you live.

Missoula is a cesspool. Bozeman is a nice town, but it is infected with liberal elites. Helena, Great Falls, and Billings are swing areas. 

Kalispell and the Flathead Area (excluding Whitefish) are a Right Winger's sex dream. 

I live on the Hi-Line, which is kind of a swing area: sometimes conservative, sometimes liberal. 

The only thing I dislike about my home state are the long, cold winters. 

-KristopherH

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, MontanaRenegade86 said:

-KristopherH

And Steve Bullock, what a tool.  How is anyone fooled by that lib?

8 hours ago, R.L. said:

I think you missed my subtle point. I won't show a shred of respect by spelling or capitalizing the spelling of this pedophile cult correctly. They are disgusting filth by any other name or spelling for me. 

I spent a lot of time in the M.E. in my 30's working and chasing a beautiful Maronite Christian girl in the suburbs of Beirut, Lebanon. I was there right after the Marine barracks were bombed, flew back home after that and then went back again for the 1990 war.

I also lived in Cyprus for while so I'm pretty familiar with their archaic, non-human like behavior. Not to be trusted...ever.

Eastern moors and customs are 100% incompatible with Western ways. The written word in their own toilet paper rag, specifically preaches world domination by any means necessary, including KILLING ALL non-believers.

Absolutely zero tolerance for other genuine religions.

No Sir, I didn't miss your anything but subtle point.

Just wanted you to give further clarity. 

There is no negotiating with Evil.

Live Free 

Edited by Born loser...in Montana
Grammar

1 hour ago, b_san said:

Montana has a strange electorate sometimes: we often send conservative Representatives to D.C. and liberal Governors to Helena. 

Bullock exposed himself as a turd during his Presidential run. Luckily, some of us already knew what he was from the stench he emitted. 

-KristopherH

Edited by MontanaRenegade86

2 hours ago, b_san said:

3 hours ago, MontanaRenegade86 said:

Missoula is a cesspool. Bozeman is a nice town, but it is infected with liberal elites. Helena, Great Falls, and Billings are swing areas. 

Kalispell and the Flathead Area (excluding Whitefish) are a Right Winger's sex dream. 

I live on the Hi-Line, which is kind of a swing area: sometimes conservative, sometimes liberal. 

-KristopherH

When I first came to Montana   there was no speed limit on the hwy, your passengers could drink alcohol and bars would give you  go cups for the road . You could drive for more than an half hour and not see another vehicle and when you did everyone waved to each other as they passed by. 

There weren't many No Trespassing Signs,  just be sure you  close the gate. There were more logging trucks  than cars. If you  wanted to fill the freezer with game it was accessible for all.

The Liberal policies and influx of Super Rich  have just about destroyed this State. Probably just like the rest of the country the cities especially Universities  are breeding grounds for the Libtards .

I believe that in Montana we are probably already outnumbered.  The only  hope I  have now for our future is the  2nd Amendment. 

On the weather ... it was 12° below zero a few days ago with the wind blowing like hell, but then I don't need to tell you Hi-Lineders about the wind.

Spelling

11 minutes ago, Born loser...in Montana said:

When I first came to Montana   there was no speed limit on the hwy, your passengers could drink alcohol and bars would give you  go cups for the road . You could drive for more than an half hour and not see another vehicle and when you did everyone waved to each other as they passed by. 

On the weather ... it was 12° below zero a few days ago with the wind blowing like hell, but then I don't need to tell you Hi-Lineders about the wind.

Reasonable and Prudent for a speed limit. I vaguely remember those days. Think they got rid of that when I was around thirteen or so. 

About the wind, I've never been able to figure out if it sucks or blows here. :D 

If you guys are in Montana you should consider voting for Lyman bishop he’s running for governor as a libertarian wonderful guy I’ve spoke to him quite a bit over the last few years very limited government kind of guy very pro 2a 

27 minutes ago, MontanaRenegade86 said:

Reasonable and Prudent for a speed limit. I vaguely remember those days. Think they got rid of that when I was around thirteen or so. 

About the wind, I've never been able to figure out if it sucks or blows here. :D 

Yup, that's how it was Safe and Prudent! The speed was dictated by the conditions...once had a Montana Hwy Patrolman clock me at 131mph after  he finally caught up with me , he was telling me,  I wasn't being reasonable and prudent on conditions,  I reminded him that  the road was in great condition, no traffic other than him and advised him to inspect my bike, tires new , brakepads new... he ended up giving me a $5.00 ticket for wasting natural resources

( unnecessary use of fuel)

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Thumpy said:

If you guys are in Montana you should consider voting for Lyman bishop he’s running for governor as a libertarian wonderful guy I’ve spoke to him quite a bit over the last few years very limited government kind of guy very pro 2a 

I will  be the first to  join the firing line shoulder to shoulder with  the Libertarians, in fact I  believe that most true Montanans believe in the same values. 

However,  until the lead starts flying  I must go with the lesser of  two evils. 

This election is too close for comfort. 

Our Freedom is at stake. 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, MontanaRenegade86 said:

........I live on the Hi-Line, which is kind of a swing area: sometimes conservative, sometimes liberal. 

-KristopherH

I grew up in Montana's Hi-Line country and the recall those cold winters fondly.  The weatherman used to announce that exposed flesh would freeze in X number of seconds.  Better remember to pee before leaving to deliver the Great Falls Tribune.

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, MontanaRenegade86 said:

-KristopherH

Kris the winters in Maine are probably as bad or close, but ya know what? I'd rather put up with, ice, snow and cold now, than put up with the new blue liberal assholes! Virginia turned blue so fast, we couldn't believe it. And so did the gun laws. And besides.... it's frigging humid, like Viet Nam jungle humid in Virginia in the summer. We would take 2 changes of shirts in the van in  the summer while out drilling and STILL come home soaked. F that.

Lets pray and NOT figuratively, that God delivers to Patriots another Trump Presidency for 2020. Otherwise this country as we knew it is done. Never in my life have I ever seen this country in the position it is in right now.

R.L.

Happily, In the boonies of Maine.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, HHollow said:

Better remember to pee before leaving to deliver the Great Falls Tribune.

It's hard to drain two inches of hose through five inches of clothes. :D 

3 hours ago, R.L. said:

Kris the winters in Maine are probably as bad or close, but ya know what? I'd rather put up with, ice, snow and cold now, than put up with the new blue liberal assholes!

True statement. The cold does keep some of the riffraff away. 

19 hours ago, Born loser...in Montana said:

I will  be the first to  join the firing line shoulder to shoulder with  the Libertarians, in fact I  believe that most true Montanans believe in the same values. 

However,  until the lead starts flying  I must go with the lesser of  two evils. 

This election is too close for comfort. 

Our Freedom is at stake. 

Absolutely I understand that completely my friend. An agree with that completely. Unfortunately voting libertarian is a wasted vote it seems. But figured I’d tell y’all about him. He owns hoplight armor might. Wonderful fellow. But yes this election seems like it may be to close to throw votes away.. an the left has gone completely bat shit crazy. This is only the second election I’ve ever been able to vote in and my votes will be going to all republicans because they seem to be the only ones that arnt mentally insane.

8 hours ago, Thumpy said:

Absolutely I understand that completely my friend. An agree with that completely. Unfortunately voting libertarian is a wasted vote it seems. But figured I’d tell y’all about him. He owns hoplight armor might. Wonderful fellow. But yes this election seems like it may be to close to throw votes away.. an the left has gone completely bat shit crazy. This is only the second election I’ve ever been able to vote in and my votes will be going to all republicans because they seem to be the only ones that arnt mentally insane.

Common sense  will  always Rule the Day. 

Your vote is your  right  to have an opinion.  

All opinions considered ,

may Truth Prevail .