RARE 1 of 16 Swiss B&T Brügger & Thomet M4QDT Titanium 5.56 Suppressor Sales Sample Import

MFP Autos

For your consideration is an exceedingly rare Swiss B&T Suppressor. On offer is the 5.56mm B&T M4QDT rifle suppressor. The model mounts to any A2 flash hider. The unit is brand new in the original box - never fired.

From my correspondence with Karl, I was told only 16 units were ever produced. It's my belief, there were only six units ever imported into the country, but I can't state that as a certainty. Overall an extremely rare piece and a wonderfully unique piece, for the dealer who is a B&T nut.

As this is a Swiss made import, it may only transfer to FFL / SOT holders. Payment is by USPS Money Order, Cashiers Check or discreet PayPal Friend & Family / Venmo

Swiss Brügger & Thomet M4QDT Titanium 5.56 Rifle Suppressor - $1,750 Shipped

QDT.jpg

QDT2.jpg

QDT3.jpg

QDT 4.jpg

Edited by MFP Autos

The brand new M4QDT pictured above is sold. I do have another M4QDT currently in inventory, that looks like it may have been shot a few rounds - although it could have just been factory test firing. I'll post photos of it in the next day or so. I expect to have - what I understand as - all of the remaining M4QDTs in the county - save 1 - in my inventory within the next two weeks. As I said earlier, I'm pretty sure there were only 6 units ever imported into the US.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 4:07 PM, MFP Autos said:

The brand new M4QDT pictured above is sold. I do have another M4QDT currently in inventory, that looks like it may have been shot a few rounds - although it could have just been factory test firing. I'll post photos of it in the next day or so. I expect to have - what I understand as - all of the remaining M4QDTs in the county - save 1 - in my inventory within the next two weeks. As I said earlier, I'm pretty sure there were only 6 units ever imported into the US.

Interested in the other one.  PM sent. Thanks

• 2 months later...

I just recieved delivery of the last two of these I'm going to get.  If you want one, grab it now. This is the last one available for sale; I'm keeping one for myself. The remaining available unit is identical to the photos above - BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL B&T BOX and UNFIRED. Get it before it's gone. 

Please disregard my note above from this morning about this being the last unit available. I'm now being told that it's possible I may be getting the rest of the serial number run - only 16 of these exist per my correspondence with Karl. Nothing is certain yet regarding getting the rest, so if you know you want one, grab it now. That said, I wanted to preface the listing as soon as I knew I may get a few more, as to be as transparent as possible. 

Right now, only one unit is available. 

Edited by MFP Autos
New information