Joe's proposal to add to the NFA all AR15's...

PTRS-14.5

I can't stress this enough: Vote straight Republican right down the ballot! Don't throw your vote away on a third party candidate, and under no circumstances vote for a "pro-gun" or "moderate" Democrat.

The Republicans might have some serious problems, but they haven't completely gone off the rails like the Democrats. 

God help us all if we get Biden/Harris or a Democrat Senate.

-KristopherH

13 hours ago, GUNBUGS said:

In Alaska, the Demon-rats are masquerading as "Independents". "I'm independent, but I'll caucus with the Demon-rats". Amazing that some folks will fall for such bullshit.

Speaking of Alaska, what's up with Lisa Murkowski? She's moving further and further to the left with every passing year. 

In Liberty,

KristopherH

Sadly, it appears she is a "closet liberal". Unfortunately, no one worth a crap will run against her. At least she is "up to speed" on gun issues, but won't toe the line on some others. She's voting against the nomination of Barrett in the procedural votes, but will, probably, ultimately vote to confirm her to SCOTUS.

Long live the Republic. Doug

15 hours ago, GUNBUGS said:

Sadly, it appears she is a "closet liberal". Unfortunately, no one worth a crap will run against her. At least she is "up to speed" on gun issues, but won't toe the line on some others. She's voting against the nomination of Barrett in the procedural votes, but will, probably, ultimately vote to confirm her to SCOTUS.

Long live the Republic. Doug

Ultimately, RKBA is my litmus test, and Lisa has always been pretty solid in that regard.

I just hope she doesn't turn into Arlen Specter. He was okay until he wasn't, there is no telling what kind of dirt the powers that be had on him. 

-KristopherH

• 2 weeks later...