fifthmdec

WTS: BAR 1918A2 Trigger Group WWII NESA

10 posts in this topic

Have a WWII NESA M1918A2 complete trigger group. Will upload more photos from the desk top. 

$350.00 shippedimageproxy.php?img=&key=898bd455c4915183

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3868.JPG

IMG_3864.JPG

Edited by fifthmdec
Photos

Photo you requested is up...

I have see many of these including the reddish color of the frame, but I have never seen the color on the internal parts.Was it sprayed for some reason. I don’t care what color they are but I am curious if this is something different than I have seen. Having said that, if it is a fully functioning trigger group I will buy it.

Couldn’t tell you the history of the trigger group. It functions and was a spare that we had on hand for years, when we had a Sales Sample NESA 1918A2 BAR...

I guess it is sold, correct. I haven’t been on this site for awhile and I guess I don’t know how it works. Thank you, Jerry

I looked at the trigger group today and it is not purplish in any way. I took some photos in better lighting and on a different surface. 

A57DA491-A591-466F-8731-2AF2249E58CB.jpeg

1 person likes this

I guess it is sold, correct. I haven’t been on this site for awhile and I guess I don’t know how it works. Thank you, Jerry I am confused, is it sold or stillfor sale?

9 minutes ago, Jerry’s Machine Guns said:

I Will buy it if it is still available 

Sent a message to your mailbox...