Followers 0
Stevdengiv

WTS:RDIAS $31,000

5 posts in this topic

Steel Drop-in auto sears for AR-15 semi-automatic rifles
RDIAS is fully transferable 
On a Form 3

Be Very Careful!!

Another, New, Unknown User posting… Demand Clear images with your email address written on a small piece of paper laying right under the DIAS. Also get a copy of the, supposed, current Transfer Form and verify All Info with NFA Branch - they will tell you if any of the info does Not match. Talk to the poster on the phone to determine if he has a Nigerian or other strange accent. Does he know anything about guns and the transfer process? Is he calling from a weird VOIP Google Phone or some other non-standard modality? Get Verifiable References from this Board or another reputable site - do Not rely on an easily stolen Identity from Gun-Broker, etc… Be smart and save your $$$. Don't become the latest victim of Scum-Bag Scammers!

2 people like this

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proud to be an NRA LifeEndowmentPatron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! We must be steadfast in protecting our precious Second Amendment Rights.

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

*** Thank God We Defeated Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt ***

Thanks for the heads up P.T!

26 minutes ago, coolhand said:

Thanks for the heads up P.T!

No problem coolhand - we all gotta look out for each other!

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proud to be an NRA LifeEndowmentPatron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! We must be steadfast in protecting our precious Second Amendment Rights.

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

*** Thank God We Defeated Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt ***

Thanks PT. this sale post stinks like old fish.