H&k sr9-tc 46

lousr9-tc

Hello, I am looking to find a price for H&k sr9 tc-46 .  It looks like it only shot 300 rounds it has  aH&K claw mount and folding bi for grip. 7 mags with H&k bags.

I called H&K they no longer made this gun . The serial number is in the 3400. if any one could help me on this I ll appreciate it.

Best place for estimated costs would be on HKPRO.com .  Having said that , if it is a legit SR9-TC, HK did not import many (less than 200) .  I have a T, not a TC, I think mine came with a non Bipod accepting fore end, like those found on the SR9.  Off hand if it is 100% authentic and not a SR9, that someone added to, I would say $4500-$5000.00 based on condition.  I would verify authenticity be posting photos of the serial number and the stamping. 

Just buy a HK 91. $3,000 or less will get you a nice example nowadays. 

The sr9 t was just an attempt by HK to keep importing the "evil assault weapons " I look at it as a neutered HK91,  if your rifle in question contains a PSG1 trigger group,  I wouldn't pay any more than $2,500.

My 2 cents.

4 hours ago, GMANINGA said:

Best place for estimated costs would be on HKPRO.com .  Having said that , if it is a legit SR9-TC, HK did not import many (less than 200) .  I have a T, not a TC, I think mine came with a non Bipod accepting fore end, like those found on the SR9.  Off hand if it is 100% authentic and not a SR9, that someone added to, I would say $4500-$5000.00 based on condition.  I would verify authenticity be posting photos of the serial number and the stamping. 

Thank you for the response, The rifle does have a psg 1 stock ,trigger group chrone line barrller  it is very good condtion.  it has all the correct markings  i am still working on posting pictures of the rifle. If they only imported  200 why would it be around 5000 ??

and it was bought from a dealer.

1 hour ago, lousr9-tc said:

Thank you for the response, The rifle does have a psg 1 stock ,trigger group chrone line barrller  it is very good condtion.  it has all the correct markings  i am still working on posting pictures of the rifle. If they only imported  200 why would it be around 5000 ??

and it was bought from a dealer.

If it was new in the box,  then maybe that price. Everything Genuine German as sent from factory. 

Agree .. it depends on condition, there is one for sale from Rueben on GB for 5K (current bid).. He always gets a premium.  It states its unfired.  I agree with BL in Montana from "shootability" perspective, I prefer the 91.  The SR9TC, was a way for HK to skirt the law and have not have a thumb hole stock on the SR9.  There are some collectors who dont shoot and just collect.  I purchased mine about 20 years ago

Links to recent auctions

https://auctions.morphyauctions.com/_M__A_RARE_H_K_SR9T_SEMI_AUTOMATIC_RIFLE_-LOT486412.aspx    Selling price SR9T for  $5,985.00

https://auctions.morphyauctions.com/_M__A_RARE_AND_DESIRABLE_H_K_SR9TC_7_62X51_SEMI_AU-LOT486411.aspx Selling pride for SR9TC  $7,560.00

On line auctions can always run high and franky, these prices are on the cusp of absurd, as you could buy 2 pristine 91's for the cost of the SR9TC.. But value is in the eye of the buyer. 

Good Luck. 

Edited by GMANINGA

12 hours ago, GMANINGA said:

Agree .. it depends on condition, there is one for sale from Rueben on GB for 5K (current bid).. He always gets a premium.  It states its unfired.  I agree with BL in Montana from "shootability" perspective, I prefer the 91.  The SR9TC, was a way for HK to skirt the law and have not have a thumb hole stock on the SR9.  There are some collectors who dont shoot and just collect.  I purchased mine about 20 years ago

Links to recent auctions

https://auctions.morphyauctions.com/_M__A_RARE_H_K_SR9T_SEMI_AUTOMATIC_RIFLE_-LOT486412.aspx    Selling price SR9T for  $5,985.00

https://auctions.morphyauctions.com/_M__A_RARE_AND_DESIRABLE_H_K_SR9TC_7_62X51_SEMI_AU-LOT486411.aspx Selling pride for SR9TC  $7,560.00

On line auctions can always run high and franky, these prices are on the cusp of absurd, as you could buy 2 pristine 91's for the cost of the SR9TC.. But value is in the eye of the buyer. 

Good Luck. 

When HK addicts  bid ... Wow!

Especially in an election year. 

Some people have too much disposable income. 

When  DealerNFA sells something it is only the best,  genuine real deal .

In my 40 years of collecting HK ,

I've always said,  dam I  should have  bought it ... even though at the time  it was too expensive.