WTS: Cadillac Gage - Stoner 63A

G.A.Herring

Item is a Pre-86 Dealer Sample Cadillac Gage Stoner 63A in excellent condition. Configuration is with Right Hand feed and 20” Barrel. Includes correct Right Hand 100-Round ammo box with hanger. 

Weapon was manufactured by Cadillac Gage Co. in Warren, MI on 6/12/1967 and was exported to NWM in Holland on 7/16/1968. It was then re-imported by Ed Kline prior to May 19, 1986 and is registered with the NFA Branch as a pre-86 Dealer Sample. As such, it can only be transferred to a FFL with current Special Occupational Tax stamp, but can be permanently retained upon giving up FFL/SOT. Gun runs great and is in stock and ready to transfer on an ATF Form 3. 

Price is $69,995 for complete weapon and I will include 2,500 brand new and original S63 links and an extra 100-round ammo box with purchase. 

I also have some additional and original Cadillac Gage Stoner parts and links, spare barrel, bolts, bolt carrier group/op rod assembly, grip, butt stocks, etc. that I would make available for sale at additional cost to the buyer of this firearm. None of the parts or firearm listed here have ever been cut or have had any demill history. Sorry, but no parts will be available for sale except to the purchaser of this firearm, unless they don’t want them. 

Interested parties, please email to: sales@aresdefense.com

Thank you,

Geoff Herring

70898881-488C-4743-9230-D6D0E226D187.jpeg

D22868A6-7D9C-4791-B7F9-DD2D91F81CEF.jpeg

• Like 1