Palmetto Armory M-16 for sale -SPF-

pasadenaguncenter

I have a USED Palmetto Armory Lower receiver with the full auto parts in it. This is not a safe queen. It is used with wear. In the pictures you will see that it has had the trigger pins have had Tactical innovations inserts. The receiver was then Cerakoted black. Again this is not a safe queen, it is a shooter. This is on a form 3 in Texas. Price is $15,000 not interested in trades at this time. If you are interested I will send you a copy of the form 3. Here are some pictures so you can see what you are getting. If you want to take a look at it our shop and shooting range is open to the public. We are in Pasadena, Texas. If you would like additional pictures( within reason please ) I will be happy to get them to you.

MG3.jpg.jpgMG1.jpg.jpgMG4.jpg.jpgMG2.jpg.jpg

Edited by pasadenaguncenter
Photos
  • Like 1

I had one of these in semi-auto and it was machined from bar stock.

It was soft, and the holes egged, which is why this one has the inserts. It should be fine for shooting now.

Back in the day maybe 10 years ago, Olyarms (SGW/Palmetto Armory) would replace these with new receivers, same serial number, but ATF scotched that.

My semi-auto receiver I sent back for refinishing and they sent me back a new forged lower with the same serial number. For free.

11 minutes ago, m60mgman said:

I had one of these in semi-auto and it was machined from bar stock.

It was soft, and the holes egged, which is why this one has the inserts. It should be fine for shooting now.

Back in the day maybe 10 years ago, Olyarms (SGW/Palmetto Armory) would replace these with new receivers, same serial number, but ATF scotched that.

My semi-auto receiver I sent back for refinishing and they sent me back a new forged lower with the same serial number. For free.

That's awesome!

Anyway, it didn't last long :)