buddyhoohaw

WTS: Ruger mini-14 / mini-30 folding stock

6 posts in this topic

Up for your consideration is a Samson wooden folding stock for the Mini-14 and Mini-30 series of rifles.  The stock is brand new and still sealed in the factory packaging.  Price is $450.00 shipped and for payment I can accept PayPal (F&F or +3.5% for fees) or money orders.  Thanks in advance for your interest.

**Note the last two pics are for illustrative purposes only and the Mini-14 is not included or available for sale.  I have a couple of these stocks so the one you will receive is still sealed in the original box**

**1 sold to 1fozzibear, 1 left**

The Samson Ruger® Mini-14 A-TM Folding Stock is made using original casting molds and wood components from Ruger. The stock incorporates a walnut forend (replacing the original birch), stainless-steel stock tube, cast steel folding buttplate and hinged housing and an injection molded polymer pistol grip (replacing the original Bakelite grip). The stock has a 13.5" length of pull, the same as the original. Stock dimensions (folded): 19.5" L x 5.5" H x 3.5" W. Stock dimensions (extended): 29.0" L x 5.5" H x 2.25" W. Stock weighs 4.2 lbs. (rifle not included). The A-TM Folding Stock features a drop-in fit using the customers' pre-existing Ruger Mini-14® or Mini Thirty® Rifle components. Installation instructions included. Made in the USA by Samson Manufacturing. This is a natural wood product; color of wood grain varies.

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Edited by buddyhoohaw
Update information

Are there serial number ranges where this will not fit?  

I have a very early stainless and other aftermarket stocks don't seem to fit.

Otherwise I'll take it.

According to the Ruger Q&A section of their website....
Q: Will it fit my rifle?

A: The A-TM stock will fit all models and calibers of the RUGER® Mini-14® and Mini Thirty® other than the AC-556 (see below)

cheers

money sent.  Please send tracking info

1 hour ago, 1fozziebear said:

money sent.  Please send tracking info

Will do.  Thanks.

Two week bump!  1 stock left.