R.L.

Kyle Rittenhouse a 17 yo American Hero

5 posts in this topic

We all knew this was coming, Little did we know a 17yo wold be the one forced to protect his own life in an event that will eventually descend into a full fledged shooting war which is on the horizon in this country.

It's not just idle gun chat room talk now, it's becoming a dark reality, which most hate to openly admit, including myself. The left has been agitating for violence for years,It's only now they have ratcheted up the violence to deadly levels where no American feels safe. Even in your homes!! This must end now.

The have escalated the level of violence to an unprecedented level in my lifetime. And then they cry like the sissies bitches they are when someone on their side gets shot and killed. Just what did they think was going to happen? You poke the bear long enough, and you're gonna catch some lethal claw and teeth.

This is just the beginning unfortunately. I expect the level of violence to increase exponentially as we approach the 2020 elections.I could go on and on. US patriots, if you haven't yet it's time to arm up, adjust your mind set to full self preservation mode, and prepare to do things you thought you'd never have to do stateside. Like shoot and possibly kill these communist bastards trying to over throw our government, kill you and your family and elected officials, determined to destroy our, history, culture and beloved American way of life.

Hopefully all of you reading this are already armed up, ammo-ed up and are ready to accept and act on the life changing challenges headed our way.

My God bless and fill our righteous Patriotic Warriors with the required spirit , discipline and martial fury necessary to bring this disgraceful behavior by these miscreants to an end once and for all, before we lose our country entirely.

Semper Fi, 

God bless you all,

R.L.

AKA Welsh Warrior.

Posted (edited)

The degenerate anarchist criminals causing murder and mayhem would be wise to heed Henry Bowman's (Unintended Consequences) motto/warning: After the First One, the Rest Are Free. 

Keep America Great! Trump/Pence 2020. 

-KristopherH

Edited by MontanaRenegade86
1 person likes this

Vote Donald Trump and all Republicans to keep the insanity at bay.

Since GoFundMe pulled the fundraiser for Kyle a Christian based fundraising group took over the internet based fundraiser.

As today, over $360K has been raised

https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ

Here's the progress of Kyle's unjust and political prosecution;

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2020CF000983&countyNo=30&index=0&mode=details

Remember Ladies and Gents;  Today it's Kyle Rittenhouse...tomorrow it can easily be one of us.

Kyle's Attorney tells the FACTS of the incident