What form do I need? Moving out of state with suppresser.

Velonola

Should be a 5320.20 - same as if you are traveling with one. A word of caution, being federal mail, they won’t be forwarded so if you are close to the move date and miss them they might not catch up with you and you will have to refile them like a change of address after you get there. Others may chime in, but that has been my experience moving from state to state as well as an in town move. The forms are pretty straight forward, just know you are limited to 3 items per form so you might be submitting several and use really conservative dates if you are driving or if the exact dates are up in the air. When I moved to AZ, I think my dates were something 40 days apart. 
Lee

Edited by RevolverJockey

7 hours ago, b_san said:

Suppressors don't require a 5320.20 but feel free to send one in if you want to update the ATF NFA division with your new permanent address.

This is good to know. I was transferring some SBRs in addition to the suppressors. When I called the NFA Branch, they said to submit them for the suppressors as well, but it clearly says in the instructions destructive devices, MGs, SBS and SBRs. You learn something new every day.

Lee

Edited by RevolverJockey