Precision Technology

Want to Trade: AAC GEMTECH HA RPB SILENCERCO SUPPRESSORS ALL ON FORM 3 (Pics)

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

All Suppressors are In-Stock and ready to transfer on Form 3s to your FFL-SOT. We have traded several Suppressors and will continue Trading for Guns, Gun Parts, Accessories, etc... Email at: pt72@mac.com and make an offer. We Accept Checks and USPS MOs as well, however, everyone so far has preferred to trade.

AAC RANGER-2 .223/5.56 Threaded NIB

DELTA P BREVIS .223/5.56 Threaded New No Box

GEMTECH M4-96D .223/5.56 Including Bi-Lock QD Mount for M16/AR15 NIB

GEMTECH M4-96D .223/5.56 Including Bi-Lock QD Metric-Mount for HK NIB

HUNTERTOWN ARMS B22 .22LR Threaded NIB

HUNTERTOWN ARMS GUARDIAN .22LR (Stainless Steel) Threaded NIB

RPB M10 9mm NOS (New Old Stock With Wipes) Threaded for M10 No Box

RPB M11 .380 NOS (New Old Stock With Wipes) Threaded for M11 No Box

SILENCERCO OSPREY .40/10mm CAM-LOCK NIB

TACTICAL INNOVATIONS TAC-65 .22LR Threaded NIB

(Have multiples of several models of Suppressors)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Images of SILENCERCO OSPREY .40/10mm

SO.40.2.JPG

SO.40.4.JPG

SO.40.6.JPG

SO.40.8.JPG

Edited by Precision Technology
Updated info...

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!

Updated List for Sold Suppressors and added New Images...

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

Re-up Ad

14 Days… Re-up Ad

Re-up...

Re-up Ad. Removed Sold Suppressors. Open to Reasonable Offers and Trades.

Re-up Ad...

Posted (edited)

Open to Trades for Guns, Parts and Accessories...

Edited by Precision Technology

Now Trading Suppressors for Guns, Gun Parts and Accessories...

Continuing to Trade for Guns, Gun Parts, Accessories, etc… Email: pt72@mac.com and make an offer.

Re-up Ad...

Re-up Ad...

I would like to buy the MAC 10 & 11...They both need to be upgraded so I`m offering $400.00 for both...

Hope we can deal,Tom@L& T Sales,07/02 FFL

8 hours ago, 21 smoker said:

I would like to buy the MAC 10 & 11...They both need to be upgraded so I`m offering $400.00 for both...

Hope we can deal,Tom@L& T Sales,07/02 FFL

Tom:

Just sent PM