WTB: Mac M11

Benaj85

only a $9500 buy it now....its a bargain (joking)

i saw one for about 2 hours a few days ago at night that included  a NIB lage Max 31 for $6500(i think)...there and gone...cant even find where it sold...must have just deleted the auction

5 hours ago, huggytree said:

it was more than fair judged by someone who bought it for full price in 2 hours

a M10/45 sold for $4,500 on GB on 3-3-16

just showing you its all about the M-11 right now...M-10s are still out there and for normal prices/good deals

That's only one on Gb. I beg to differ!!!!!!! M10's and M11a1's are catching up in price.  I see those variants selling fast close to the M11's prices!! Gb is on the line of "Ghosting" sales. Need to talk to "Real" people to see what they are "Really" paying or dealers. IMHO! Believe me when I say the "Baby Mac's" aka M11a1's are gonna be the next M11/9 craze. With Lage bringing back the Max11a1 in April. Look out we are talking Game changers!!! And Huggytree don't forget about the M11a1/M10/45 Tungsten bolts coming out soon. I will tell you that all Mac variants will probably be in the low end Uzi prices soon!!! :-)))

Edited by komodoj
Edit
  • Like 1

there's a NIB Mac 10/45 for $6250 right now on GB...only went up to $5,400 last time around.....back on the bottom for another try

agreed that Lage is behind the Mac craze right now

mac 11's are asking $9k used(not NIB)....so they are $1k behind a UZI already.....

9 minutes ago, huggytree said:

there's a NIB Mac 10/45 for $6250 right now on GB...only went up to $5,400 last time around.....back on the bottom for another try

agreed that Lage is behind the Mac craze right now

mac 11's are asking $9k used(not NIB)....so they are $1k behind a UZI already.....

Weird only m10 I see on foolbroker is at 6k and still climbing. As stated before all Macs will be at low end Uzi prices. I wouldn't buy a nib Mac. Half the ones you see that are nib are rusted pos's!! I know you only buy nib!! Foolish but it's my opinion! There's a m11a1 on gb now and it looks rusted! Only good nib ones are the ones that's are taking out of there boxs, wiped down and then oiled every so often......... But then are they still NIB???

there is now a Mac 11/9 for $9500 on GB......

by next week they will be at UZI prices

asking and getting are 2 different things though...there's tons of guns on GB for crazy prices that just sit there for 6 months-1 year+

Edited by huggytree

tomorrow someone will list one for $10k....soon $20k

GB doesnt put a limit on how crazy your prices can be.....I know of a Thompson 1928ac thats been there for over a year.....owner wont budge on $38k or is it $39k....in 10-20 years it will sell

that $9,500 M11 will sell, just maybe in a year or 2

2 minutes ago, huggytree said:

tomorrow someone will list one for $10k....soon $20k

GB doesnt put a limit on how crazy your prices can be.....I know of a Thompson 1928ac thats been there for over a year.....owner wont budge on $38k or is it $39k....in 10-20 years it will sell

that $9,500 M11 will sell, just maybe in a year or 2

This is all very true!!!! :-))))

With lages new kits, these guns are quite good. And are even beating mp5's in competition. IMHO they would be a deal at half the going rate as an mp5, which is around $35000 right now. And the macs are modular, like m16's. I think the m11 has a long way to go in price, and we all will be saying very shortly, " remember when they were only $9000. Just my $.02

just because it sold for $9500 buy it now doesnt mean the buyer paid $9,500....could have been a deal worked out and the Buy it now was the easiest way to end the auction....trouble believing they went from $6,500 to $9,500 in a month.....the market speaks though!....cant argue with what the new price is for M-11s