Transferable Micro Uzi, registered receiver, awc suppressor, form 3

Ehunt

Transferable IMI/Action Arms Micro Uzi machine gun. Registered receiver in closed bolt configuration. Was originally converted by Hard Times Armory to full auto as a pistol.

I purchased a micro uzi parts kit and had John Andrewski convert it. He welded on the folding stock, bayonet lug, angular trigger guard, and remarked it as Micro Uzi. Front and rear sights are micro uzi as well as the cocking handle and front sling swivel.

Comes with AWC micro uzi suppressor which replaces the barrel nut for direct fitment. The machine gun cycles extremely fast and with the suppressor it is fairly quiet.

6 32rd, 4 25rd, and 1 20rd magazines. Comes with vertical foregrip which imo is essential for safety. Uzi pistol and micro uzi manuals with uzi pistol box chopped to allow the machinegun to be put in it.

Micro Uzi and AWC suppressor will go to SOT/Class 3 dealer efile on form 3 for quick transfer.

My gunbroker user name is ehunt1079. Plenty of feedback on there.

$24000 obo. I am not desperate to sell so please do not low ball.

If you wish to pay with credit card, add 3% for processing fee. Will ship fully insured via FedEx.

Bank check, money order, etc. no added fee.

Link to photo album of pictures. https://imgur.com/a/rmbT1X4

7ofrumf.jpg

• Like 1

Andrewski did some high level mini Uzi work for me yrs back and it was superb. I bet you can take that to the bank on this particular gun. And no I dont have an affiliation with anyone . Just saying that if a micro has been worked over by Andrewski then its good to go reliable. Thats all.