WTS M16,MP5,MAC10,BM59

darvish

I am an 07/02 and these can be transferred on a form 3.   

Colt M16A1 900K serial. includes the following,

9mm upper with mag well adapter. LMG upper, 10.5 inch 223 upper. $27000 .

HK Registered La France trigger pack.in La France HK MP5 SBR. 2 stamp gun. $ 32,000 Sold pending funds

Beretta BM59 with standard and folding stocks. $16,000

MAC 10A1 9mm with tri-mount barrel. $7000  SOLD PENDING FUNDS  

Will post pictures when my desktop is back from repair shop. I can send pictures from my iPhone by text by request. 

Please, no tire kickers, picture collectors or time wasters.

I will entertain REASONABLE offers.

might be interested in trades involving an old Stock Car road race chassis. ARCA , NASCAR , NASTRUCK,  SCCA etc.  

Edited by darvish
data

On 8/10/2020 at 5:08 PM, darvish said:

might be interested in trades involving an old Stock Car road race chassis. ARCA , NASCAR , NASTRUCK,  SCCA etc.

You spelled NASCAR wrong, it is now NOOSECAR, a special thanks to Bubba Wallace....

And how did you go from "all on Form 4's" to now they will be transferred out on F3's via efile. If you are a dealer, you should let potential buyers know, just a thought.

I am, indeed an 07/02. I am new at it. I was told by other dealers my personally owned machineguns I purchased before getting the FFL , cannot be put on my books without a form 4.  
I am a sole proprietor on an LLC.

i actually talked to the NFA branch this morning and was told that ( And they actually had clarification of this yesterday.) personal weapons CAN be added to the books of an SOT tax free, if it is clear the LLC is sole proprietor also named on the Form 4s. 

im addition, I was told if I sell the NFA items without transferring them to my books, I should NOT indicate my FFL/SOT status on that.  

From here on out, I’m asking NO ONE except the NFA!  I have learned my lesson.  

and yes, I understand I can get conflicting answers.  But if I ask enough people at the NFA and get a large enough sample size, I should be able to discern the correct answer. 

Do you think it makes a difference if it’s a dealer or individual selling? 

Edited by darvish
  • Like 1

You did good by checking with the NFA Branch and others on this board will be happy to learn you are a current 07/02 and use eFile.

You should find selling items as a dealer far more simple, less questions and buyers feel more confident.

BTW, Your LaFrance trigger pack and MP5 SBR should sell next, pretty good price and no shortage of Trigger Pack Buyers!

Thanks for posting up your FFL status, others will find it helpful too.

1 hour ago, Frank Iannamico said:

Personal NFA items can be transferred to your SOT inventory tax-free (enabling e file 3 transfers) by submitting a form 5.  

I respect who you are, and understand you have forgotten more about this than I’ll ever know, but the person at the NFA branch told me it was not necessary to do that as it was clear I am the LLC sole proprietor.  It was not one of the operators that answer the phone initially, I think it was a compliance person or an industry relations person.  

should I call them back and clarify?  
if I were to file a form 5, I’m not sure what I would list as the reason.  

And thank you very much for your input.  

Edited by darvish

I have done paper form 3 transfers without adding them to my online inventory on a form 5.

But, I'm not sure how they would add the guns to your online inventory without a form 5 to enable an efile transfer.

FORM 5 for personal to business  inventory 

#1 Check “OTHER”  and indicate “Inventory Update”

#2a – Indicate FFL Name and Address as it appears on the FFL/SOT

You do not need to check any of the boxes underneath of 2a.

#3b- Indicate Individual Name and Address (This is where the approval will be returned) – If your premise address differs from your mailing address please use 3e. and indicate the premise address there and the mailing address in 3b.

#4 – You can indicate “See attachment”

The contents on that attachment must have all the info. as it would be found under # 4 – Manufacturer Name, Type of Firearm, Caliber, Model, Barrel Length, Overall Length and Serial Number.

#5 – Input the FFL and SOT info. for the Sole Prop license.

#7 – Do NOT put any FFL/SOT info. as you did not have this license when you acquired the items.

You do not need to complete the back of the Form 5.

Also attach a brief letter indicating that you are a Sole Prop. just needing to move your inventory into your Sole Prop license.

Edited by Frank Iannamico
  • Like 1