WTS: Preban Argentinian FAL

Alpine

I have a Preban Argentinian FAL (FM/FSL) manufactured (and licensed under FN Belgium) by the Defence Contractor who provides the weapons for the Argentinian Military.

This is not a parts gun.  All numbers match and was imported as a complete rifle.  Appears to be unfired.  This is the full size and length FAL, but with the Paratrooper rear sight.

No box, but I do have the owners manual.

Available only to the buyer of this rifle, if and only if a prepaid shipping label is provided with payment and signed copy of FFL, a 1000-round case of Lithuanian NATO spec 7.62x51 in 200-round battle packs.  This ammo is the best 7.62x51 milspec ammo I've ever encountered.  Very clean burning, and extremely accurate.  Brass is reloadable.  Price is $450 for the case of ammo.

Rifle is $3000 plus shipping.

Cashiers Check, USPS Money Order, or Personal Checks only.  No electronic fund transfers.

Rifle will ship from me (individual/non-FFL).  If required to ship from an FFL, add $50 transfer fee, and the understanding I'm not responsible for any damage, mishandling, poor packaging, missing accessories, etc. once I turn it over to the FFL, nor any refunds will be available.

I live in the Mountains, so no internet at home, and have to rely on poor cell coverage for internet.  I can text pictures to serious buyers.  Please email me at alpine308 at yahoo dot com for more information and quicker response.

Edited by Alpine
Update