Sold: NIB Preban Steyr AUG

Alpine

Rare 906 Series Green 20" New in box.  Last of the Prebans.  Everything is in perfect shape, including the box.  It still has the hangtag on it.  Has two magazines, sling, muzzle cap, scope caps, manual, test target, warranty card, and I even have a scope adjustment tool for it.  Will include a 200-round battle pack of Hertinberger 556 62-gr Steel Core ammo if, and only if you provide a prepaid shipping label with payment and copy of signed FFL.  This is the military spec ammo that the Austrian military uses for their AUG weapons.  Impossible to find in the USA.

Sold $3800 plus shipping.

Cashiers Check, USPS Money Order, or Personal Checks only.  No electronic fund transfers.

Rifle will ship from me (individual/non-FFL).  If required to ship from an FFL, add $50 transfer fee, and the understanding I'm not responsible for any damage, mishandling, poor packaging, missing accessories, etc. once I turn it over to the FFL, nor any refunds will be available.

I live in the Mountains, so no internet at home, and have to rely on poor cell coverage for internet.  I can text pictures to serious buyers.  Please email me for more information and quicker response.

Edited by Alpine
Sold