WTS: Preban SIG 551-2

Alpine

SIG 551-2 Preban, One of only ~50 imported. Complete with all accessories as originally shipped from factory. In styrofoam box with cardboard sleeve. One 20-round, and one 30-round magazine. Has less than 200-rounds fired. Also have a rare black nylon softcase with SIG logo from Switzerland.  And have a B&T Picatinny rail (installed) scope base. As with any SIG 55X, there is paint finish erosion just behind the ejection port.

$12,000 plus shipping.

Cashiers Check, USPS Money Order, or Personal Checks only.  No electronic transfers.

Rifle will ship from me (individual/non-FFL).  If required to ship from an FFL, add $50 transfer fee, and understanding I'm not responsible for any damage, mishandling, poor packaging, missing accessories, etc. once I turn it over to the FFL, nor any refunds will be available.

I live in the Mountains, so no internet at home, and have to rely on poor cell coverage for internet.  I can text pictures to serious buyers.  Please email me for more information and quicker response.

Edited by Alpine
Update Sold

Lots of inquiries asking about trades.  Not really looking for anything at the moment unless by chance you have a new, or like new with low hours EOTECH L-3 Insight M2124-LR AN/PVS-24/A CNVD-LR Generation 3 with White Phosphorus display.