WTS RDTS HK MP5SDA3 HE Host gun, SBR sear ready--SPF

COH

RDTS HK MP5SDA3 Host gun sear ready asking $7,600 in AZ on form 4.  This is a two stamp gun.

It was made by Ralph himself with all German parts from a like new HK 94.  Although he calls these HK MP5SD HE for high efficiency, it is marked HK MP5SD.  It also comes with barrel brush and extra fake suppressor which is shorter.  Ralph said it looks cool with the shorter fake can sitting on the coffee table so I bought it.   (Wife wouldn’t let me do it though.) Lower plastic housing frame has been clipped and pinned.  I have a SEF frame that is not clipped and pinned if you prefer that.

I took this to the dessert here in AZ a few times after it was completed and has remained in the safe since.  These weapons are highly desirable and extremely quiet. 

You can PM me or email at cheimlichs@aol.com.   I will get back to you as quickly as possible in the order received.  I will pay for tax stamps to your dealer.  Buyer pays shipping and insurance. 

I have references upon request. 

Thank you for looking. 

sd1.jpg

sd2.jpg

sd4.jpg

sd3.jpg

sd5.jpg

Edited by COH

...See the Green mark as SOLD button ..... Click on it when sold as in funds received.

No need to " update " ......  please leave all ad content .... do NOT delete any info .....  

While viewing your ad on your cellphone ... turn it sideways to See the GREEN Mark as SOLD Button.

ps ..... Some cell phones do not show this Green SOLD Icon ...... So use another computer

• Like 1