WTS: WH 1928 Thompson, Form 4 FL, $14K

Grasshopper

Offered for sale is a transferable West Hurley Thompson SMG.  The gun has US GI internals.  Please see the linked pictures for condition.  What you see is what you get.  The gun comes with 2x30 round mags, 2x20 round mags.  It also has the original shipping box with date and postage markings.  The firearms S/N has had the last few numbers removed for the buyer’s privacy.  The gun is currently on a Form 4 in Florida, MM173, I-95.  I'd be happy to supply many references from the local shooting community.  Remember.  The West Hurley Thompson are C&R.  With a C&R license ($30/3 years) it ships directly to your home (all NFA transfer regulations still apply).

Note:  After taking the photos I realized that it has a "shooter" grade lower grip frame and butt stock.  We had taken it out for some quality time at the range and I forgot to switch it back.  The correct grip frame finish matches the upper and the butt stock has the sling swivel in the top.

Yes this takes the drum magazines.  Gun Parts Corporation has nice reproduction 50 and 100 round drums that work!

50% starts the paperwork.  Remainder due on approved transfer.  Buyer pays shipping & insurance.  Face-to-face pick-up ok.

Please follow the link to the photos.  Click the thumbnails to get full views:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dkfue164j2jk6md/AAD9tXofUKUW_zL61hJI4uI4a?dl=0

Grasshopper

Edited by Grasshopper
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.  Thanks to all that have responded.  I'm working through the list.  I believe I have the Thompson sold.  Buyer wants a video of the gun running (can't blame him on that).

We are on the edge of a tropical storm/hurricane right now.  I'll know for sure by Tuesday as I can get out the the range Monday if this thing blows over.

Grasshopper

Edited by Grasshopper