WTS Transferable Vector UZI SMG

COH

Excellent condition fully transferable and registered receiver Uzi 9mm sub machine gun manufactured by Vector Arms/Group Industries.  This Uzi is registered as model “HR4332” in the registry.

This Uzi is the highly desirable registered receiver and NOT a registered bolt.  It has been cared for extremely well and will offer new owner many years of enjoyment.

$13,00.00 plus buyer pays $200 tax stamp, shipping and insurance. 

Picture shows vertical k grip and low profile charging lever.  

Everything in picture included.  Uzi parts kit, extra top covers, original foregrip, .22 conversion kit and 3 .22 mags, extra new threaded barrel still in the box.  

I also have several Uzi 9mm magazines available most of which I have not used.  

I have references upon request and have bought and sold several items on this board. 

Thank you for your time.  

Will get back as promptly as possible.  You can email directly at cheimlichs@aol.com.

uzi 1.jpg

uzi 2.jpg

uzi 5.jpg

uzi 3.jpg

uzi 4.jpg

Edited by COH

Quick question.  You mention that it is registered as "HR4332" in the "registry".  Mine has the same number in the same place.  Is there really a "registry" somewhere other than with BATFE?

FHJ,

Model HR4332 is named for the House Resolution that is part of the 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act. Thus FOPA ended the manufacture of transferable MGs for sale to the civilian market.  Signed into law on May 19th, 1986. 

The NFA Registry is known as the NFRTR. The Group Industries RR Uzi in this ad is listed in the NFRTR as the model HR4332, as is yours.

We’ve owned s several over the years. A quality subgun in our experiences with them...

Edited by fifthmdec
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...