(5) SW76 magazines for sale - SPF

Firstly, as I am having to look this up online to get descriptions on the items I am listing as they are from the inventory from a Class III dealer who passed away 7 months ago and he did not leave any information on the things I received to sell. So my apologies if they are incorrect. If it is, please let me know so I can update the ad.

5 magazines for, I believe for a S&W 76/MK760. All five are 36rd mags but two are marked in Arabic for the numerals. Selling these as a single lot of all 5 mags for $200.00 shipped CONUS (USPS Priority mail with Signature Confirmation and Insurance). Payments in either discreet Paypal or USPS Money Orders (will not ship until funds have cleared).

https://app.photobucket.com/u/echazarreta/a/aefa0695-b566-4697-a024-c38567350b41  (it wouldn't let me load pictures)

Edited by Dan Perez

PSA ......

See the Green mark as SOLD button ..... Click on it when sold as in funds received.

No need to " update " ......  please leave all ad content .... do NOT delete any info .....  

While viewing your ad on your cellphone ... turn it sideways to See the GREEN Mark as SOLD Button.

ps ..... Some cell phones do not show this Green SOLD Icon ...... So use another computer