Thumpy

current wait times

8 posts in this topic

Hey fellas was wondering how many months y’all are seeing for approvals on form 4s currently? I’m at 9 months an some days getting my hopes up for a approval soon... 

Got one back last month. Sent  Nov 5 2019, approved May 11 2020.  They were slow to mail out

Fastest turnaround in quite a while.

At 9 months I would think you would be getting yours soon.  The Form 4 I have processed have varied from 6 to 10 months.  However I have heard some FFLs had less.. and some had more.

Note that you can call them and ask if your form has been approved.  (304) 616-4500.

You can go to https://www.nfatracker.com/ to see what other people say how long their transfer has been going for.

1 hour ago, Ryo said:

At 9 months I would think you would be getting yours soon.  The Form 4 I have processed have varied from 6 to 10 months.  However I have heard some FFLs had less.. and some had more.

Note that you can call them and ask if your form has been approved.  (304) 616-4500.

You can go to https://www.nfatracker.com/ to see what other people say how long their transfer has been going for.

Yea I normally use the nfa tracker but for some reason they locked the threads for the last few weeks/months thank ya for the response tho

just had two come back, one at 6 months, one at 9 months so the concept of "tracking" is fairly useless.  For now figure 4-11 months.

Just got the “come pick yours up” notice from the dealer yesterday...F4 submitted July 2019, approved 6/24/2020, at dealer 7/15. 

Hey Thumpy, on my 2 for 1 Rebel silencers deal: Sent in beginning of December 2019, CC charged December 26, approved June 9, picked up June 30th. Better than 8 1/2 months for my Inland can.

AOC M1A1 Thompson 

pending Jan 28

approved July 8

mailed July 17

recieved July 20

Marlin-Rockwell Digger

pendjng Feb 5

approved July 15

mailed ???

recieved ???