WTS C&R British MKII AC flex gun (SPF)

SDF

IMG_0001.JPG 

C&R British MKII AC flex gun. with original spade grip mount, bottom actuator and some British MKII links .303 Like a US ANM2.                                                                                                     .

British MKII is here on a form 3 

This MKII has the uncommon fixed rear sight but not the top cover sight.  Original WWII finish, darker green type park. Flex gun charging handle. I was able to obtain an Original Aircraft flex spade grip mount, actuating trigger mechanism. This mount also has what I believe is an original pintal.  at some time a Previous owner removed a small area of material on the inside of the rear hard wing mounting lug presumably to fit a US mount, I'm not sure which one. Pics can be seen below.  The bore has VG+ lands but the grooves are dark from corrosive ammunition.  The Bolt face is and extractor are VG. Grooves on the bolt for Right or Left feed are VG+. The  Internal rail / plates are near excellent condition. The Trunion face and top cover components show very little wear.  The jacket is nice not beat up and the flash hider is VG+. (I have never fired it, Although it has been here since 2011). The gun however appears to function correctly. The gun is tight and functions smooth.

*Also includes  approximately 100 excellent condition British 303 MKII links. (see pics)

e-file available. 
( SPF.)

**  Please scroll down for more pictures.

Thanks.

Steve Hill

Spotted Dog Firearms mfg.

602-538-2769

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

Edited by SDF
price change
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not sure. It’s original British flex mount so somethin on the Aircraft bomber door I would think. 
it Could be modified /retrofitted for about anything really. I’m just sellin it as original 

steveo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...