Advice on next FA wanted please!

AlexUSMC0311

After picking up my third MG, an M1A1 Tommy, I have the full blown addiction. Given i also own an Uzi and an AC-556, I have the .223, 9mm and .45 Fas covered. What would be a good next gun? I wouldn’t be opposed to an AK but I was also wondering on the opinions on belt feds? They seem like a lot of work to haul, set up, take down, and they seem to not be even worth the effort for less than 500 rounds per session. Any opinions or suggestions on a good next MG are appreciated, thanks! 

seems like you have the small guns covered , it might be time for the belt fed. all things considered in todays market if you have no preference , is most likely a 1919A4. plenty of support and not much work. the gun user friendly just some head space tricks . lots of great printed material so you can get the straight answers , DOLPHS series from collector grade cant be beat. if you want a little more , high on my list is the VICKERS . the water causes a little more work  , but anti freeze can be saved and wont make any extra trouble with corrosion. actually these days one can be had for less than a Browning if you look.

I also agree the M-37 is a great variation with may positive features over the A-4 . however the availability and cost for spare parts makes them work for only the strong at heart and even they will be tested to the max. mine went away in the early 70's due to a 3 yr search for a complete top cover yielding 1 possibility at $250.