Gila Ben

Shipping Ammo?

7 posts in this topic

What's the best way to ship ammo to a friend in another "free" state? He just bought his first handgun and, like everyone else, is unable to find target-grade 9mm. I have a good supply, and would like to help him out. 

UPS Ground with ORM-D markings on the outside box. I don't think you even need the ORM-D sticker, you can mark it yourself, as I have received ammunition shipments this way. 

Just my thoughts on the subject.

-KristopherH

YEP you can just add the marks your self!  done it lots of times. 

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

The USP storefront will not except ammo for shipping. You must take it to the UPS Customer Center, or schedule a pick up.

Like others said.. get the right ORM-D marking, print it out, and tape it on the box. UPS distribution center will accept it.

FedEx I heard you have to get training of some sort..

UPS Store will not accept firearms or ammo shipments. 

28 minutes ago, Baboon said:

The USP storefront will not except ammo for shipping. You must take it to the UPS Customer Center, or schedule a pick up.

Meh, I've dropped plenty of ORM-D marked packages off at the local UPS pack and ship without issue.

Thanks to all for the info.