Colt M16A1 demilled receivers Keychain

These are government demilled M16A1 pieces handcrafted by old arthritic hands. Prices include shipping. Due to paypal freezing my account because a buyer put "For the machinegun pieces" in the subject line, I accept Zelle, Cashapp, cash, check or money order. Quantity is limited, own a piece of history today. Contact me and I will send pictures so you can pick out the exact piece you will receive. https://imgur.com/NKAFcSw

Edited by tallestsniper
  • Like 3

Thank you for your patience, guys. I picked up these beauts on my lunchbreak while wolfing down some Chick-fila then back to the grind. Tracking has already been sent and I should be able to get these sent tomorrow or monday at the latest. Check out my metal mans skills!

OXg2JFf.jpg

On 7/9/2020 at 10:03 PM, Randy (Andale, KS) said:

I would like 3 of the excellent grade for $75.  Please send PayPal link so I can get you your funds.  Thnx

keychains

i miss read the post. I want 1 of the complete.  Sorry for my confusion 

RECEIVED MINE TODAY !!!!!!!      ABSOLUTELY PERFECT !!!!!   THNX

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I no longer accept paypal or venmo due to buyers writing "For the machinegun parts" in the subject line. This has resulted in paypal shutting down both accounts and keeping the money that was in them to cover "damages". Google "Paypal kept my money" and read the horror stories of gun people this has happened to. Beware of using paypal folks. I accept only cash, check or money order now. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...