(SPF) WTS: M11/380 W/LAGE GOODIES!(FINAL PRICE DROP!!!)

komodoj

Up for sale is a Mac M11/380. Everything is in like new condition! Comes with a Like new LAGE Max31k( Which fires in 9mm) Two Zmag-s 30rd mAgs,Two Soumi 72rd Drums, Small parts, Practical Solutions Uzi Side folder stock, Custom M11/380 upper, five M11/380 30rd mAgs( Not pictured), LAGE internals including there springs and LAGE Sear, Lage grip/mag catch.  Lower is set up with a selector delete, so it fires in FA only. It fires so slow with the LAGE upper there was no need for a trip. You can easily pull singles. Included is the original parts including trip and factory selector if you wish to go that route. This is a smoking deal. I always maintain my guns and keep them pristine. Gun is perfectly timed and runs like a Swiss watch. Please do not ask me to split anything. This is a package deal, sorry. It’s on a form 4 and I will pay the first tax. Price is Firm at $8500 shipped. This is a small magwell gun. Which can be changed to a large Magwell if desired for not much. Honest opinion the Baby mac is best in the small magwell. Just feels right. This way you can shoot it stock in 380 or have the Lage Max31k to shoot 9mm. Thank you for looking. imageproxy.php?img=&key=898bd455c4915183

Edited by komodoj
Spf

More pics, original parts, custom case and I’m sure I’m missing something. If I did it will be included. 

Some Sample videos Added

Edited by komodoj
Edit

Price drop!!! $8200. So it’s like getting the entire package for $8k since I pay first tax!! If out of state. Almost $1500-$1700 in accessories alone!!! Thank you for looking!(sold)

Edited by komodoj
Sold

“WEEKEND” FINAL price drop!!! $7800 shipped and I pay first tax!! So it’s like paying only $7600!! If out of state. If this doesn’t sell at this STELLAR price in a week. Back in the safe it goes!! Thank you for looking. (Sold)

Edited by komodoj
Sold

Sold pending funds!! Buddy, even holding phone sideways There no option and it won’t let me mark sold. Must be an
android phone only thing. I’ll find a computer to hit that “Green Button”! Sorry.