NO Photos for Seaman

momo4

I see the photo I put up in my WTB won't stay up because of my Seaman status.  I think it is a mistake to not allow photos from people who rarely post ads and can't justify paid subscriptions. If I know anything about collectors, they want to SEE photos. I think you would get more business and traffic to the site if photos were allowed in the ads at no charge to collectors who rarely post ads. As a member an account holder at Gun Broker, I'm not seeing a obvious niche being filled by the new Sturm. This is one of those times when it is good to give something away and reasonably expect a greater return.

12 hours ago, momo4 said:

I see the photo I put up in my WTB won't stay up because of my Seaman status.  I think it is a mistake to not allow photos from people who rarely post ads and can't justify paid subscriptions. If I know anything about collectors, they want to SEE photos. I think you would get more business and traffic to the site if photos were allowed in the ads at no charge to collectors who rarely post ads. As a member an account holder at Gun Broker, I'm not seeing a obvious niche being filled by the new Sturm. This is one of those times when it is good to give something away and reasonably expect a greater return.

I would add that it's backwards that a modern website does not allow direct jpg image uploads from personal computers. What is this ridiculous need for image hosting services in 2016? I can understand if you have many photos but for a few, nonsense! 

Seaman level accounts are non-paid, and therefore don't come with the benefits that the paid accounts will have upon introduction. There will be membership tiers for those users who don't have image hosting services, and wish for sturmgewehr.com to facilitate their posting.