WTB: HK PSG-1 Garbini Loga System tripod

eMGunslinger

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it an original preban HK PSG-1 or a carbon copy? If it's an original model how much did it set you back? 

The last time I saw apre-ban one was in a catalog back when I still had my shop. That was I believe somewhere close to 2002 and even at thst time the rifle was advertised as being used and was previously a law enforcement trade in. The price was more than ten thousand dollars even though it was used and not an NFA weapon, just a title one firearm. I just remember thinking ten gram just for that??? No I didn't order it.

On May 25, 2016 at 10:03 PM, motorcycling951 said:

Is it an original preban HK PSG-1 or a carbon copy? If it's an original model how much did it set you back? 

The last time I saw apre-ban one was in a catalog back when I still had my shop. That was I believe somewhere close to 2002 and even at thst time the rifle was advertised as being used and was previously a law enforcement trade in. The price was more than ten thousand dollars even though it was used and not an NFA weapon, just a title one firearm. I just remember thinking ten gram just for that??? No I didn't order it.

Pmed