WTS: Fully Transferable Group Industries Stainless Steel M16A1 Lower - SOLD

Sonadavinci

Purchased 9/97 from Recon Ordinance in Wisconsin and was told it had been a movie prop gun used in the first Rambo movie, but have no provenance to prove it.   It came set up to look like a  “CAR 15”,  with a 10.5” barrel, a fake oversized flash hider and carry-handle (with later style adjustable sights) and metal powder-coated collapsible buttstock.  The flash hider was sold to a friend years ago so is not included.  I will also include a 14” barreled M4-style Bushmaster flat-top upper, since I don't want an SBR after transfer.  Items pictured but not included are:  Gemtech bi-lock flash hider, flip-up rear site, and vertical grip on the 14” upper pictured.   Photos are honest and full disclosure:   I have not doctored or cleaned smudges, wear marks on the parkerizing, and there is a small error made in the engraving of the text on the fire selector positions, below the S on the "SEMI" position, pictured with selector between positions for clarity.   

This lower is about a pound heavier than the normal aluminum and does attract a magnet.  The parkerizing matches typical Bushmaster/Windham uppers, and has some light handling marks, also as pictured.   This extremely durable 17-4PH Stainless lower has worked just fine with several uppers of all bbl lengths, from 10.5” to full-length, with my .22LR conversion kit,  suppressed and not.  All pins and tolerances are tight and there is no noticeable wear or looseness anywhere.  It is a bomb-proof receiver and will outlast all of us, so if you're passing it on to family in a trust, or putting that Shrike upper on, this is one you'll want.  I love it but I’m getting out of machine guns because I am trying to buy a seaplane to start a business.  Another of these Group Industries SS lowers was posted in January this year and sold for what I am asking:    $32,000. 

Buyer pays $200 transfer cost and UPS shipping costs, including insurance.  100% payment starts transfer process, from Maine, on Form 4.  Sorry, not interested in partial trades at this time.

M16 lower Lside 2.JPG

M16 lower.JPG

M16 selector.JPG

M16 set1.jpg

Edited by Sonadavinci
Price reduced, text corrected, Sold

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

See the Green mark as SOLD button ..... Click on it when sold as in funds received.

No need to " update " ......  please leave all ad content .... do NOT delete any info .....  

While viewing your ad on your cellphone ... turn it sideways to See the GREEN Mark as SOLD Button.

ps ..... Some cell phones do not show this Green SOLD Icon ...... So use another computer