Shipping a Pallet of Ammo Freight

Didn’t know where to ask this... I would like to have a pallet of ammo shipped to me via freight.... If someone has done this in the past can you please let me know who you used? 

I did come come across this and will give them a call...

Thanks, Matt

LTL Freight Shipping Ammuniton

Here at ShippingDiscounts.com, we ship all different types of freight. One customer, Lucky Gunner Ammo is a leading ammunition provider who ships all over the country. Many people have a misconception that to ship ammo they have to jump through hoops, but that is not true in most cases. Most of the time, non hazardous ammunition as outlined under Title 49 by the Department of Transportation is class 85 under NMFC code 64300-02. It is important to put “ORM-D” in the special instructions of the Bill of Lading. ORD-D stands for Other Regulated Material and is defined by the Department of Transportation as material having a limited hazardous risk due to its packaging and form.

No dice on Shippingdiscounts.com... they said it was an outdated advertisement. UShip said no go on ammunition.... I just had each Crate sent thru UPS separately. With my business discount it was tolerable... if anyone has additional suggestions please post them.

Matt